Contacts

Margit u. 114 1165 Budapest Hungary

Phone:+ 36 - 1 - 4 01 45 55

Send
About US
The company founded in 1946 as a small locksmith's shop, had by 1962 already developed into a specialist for full service supply with pure media (gases, chemicals, high purity water). The company headquarters is located in Munich, other branch offices are in Dresden, Stuttgart, Berlin and...

Read more